- Finance is available in partnership with Hitachi Capital UK.
- Thorlux is now able to offer flexible funding models to minimise upfront costs and help manage your cash flow.
- Tailored funding solutions to suit your specific requirements.
Flexible Funding Solutions
Thorlux offers flexible funding solutions from Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, a leading financial services company with over 30 years’ experience providing innovative finance solutions that help consumers and businesses to grow and prosper.
They are a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi Capital Corporation, one of Japan’s largest non-bank financial institutions. Thorlux Lighting has a Partnership Agreement with Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC. This relationship allows for more flexible funding models from simple payment plans to more innovative solutions that include installation and maintenance.
GENERATE SAVINGS FROM DAY ONE
- Payments are spread over a number of months with zero upfront cost.
- Annual gross savings aligned to be more than annual gross costs potentially giving net financial saving from day one.
- Savings could pay for the equipment whilst still reducing energy and carbon.