Where could a career at Thorlux take you?
Thorlux employs approximately 400 people in its modern manufacturing facility in the Moons Moat area of Redditch, Worcestershire. We have excellent facilities including robotic wiring machine, fully automated punch and bend sheet metal line and in house powder coating. We have a long history and we genuinely care about our employees.
Location: Bristol, Wiltshire and Somerset
Are you looking for a new challenging Business Development role selling leading edge Lighting solutions? Here at Thorlux Lighting we have again been voted Number One in the industry by LUX Awards 2020 for our exceptional performance and innovation and have been praised as one of the most respected brands in the industry, so look no further.
The role will focus on continually developing new business, selling our extensive range of products, along with business from specifiers, consultants and end users with the overall objective to deliver substantial business growth. You will build your rapport through cold calls, online engagement, LinkedIn etc and maintain those strong relationships to ensure customer objectives and needs are met.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of growing and exceeding sales targets over a number of years along with identifying and acquiring new accounts.
- Confident and engaging personality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Comfortable putting together bids, proposals, and presentations
- Able to demonstrate an excellent telephone manner
- Highly motivated and hungry to exceed sales targets
- Ability to prioritise tasks to maximum advantage
- Achieve a specification and ensure that this is followed through to a successful conclusion
- Excellent Attention to detail
Here at Thorlux we are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all our employees excel. We support the growth of each employee and like to encourage training, development and career opportunities.
We have an excellent package on offer to include pension, life assurance, 33 days holidays, laptop, mobile phone along with a strong commission structure.
Help us continue to build on 84 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as THE leading lighting manufacturer in the UK.Apply
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the above positions please download and complete the application form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can print off the application form and complete with blue or black pen and return by post to the below address:
- Julie Laman (Group Personnel Manager)
- Thorlux Lighting
- Merse Road
- North Moons Moat
- B98 9HH
- United Kingdom
You may include a CV if you wish but only submissions including the FW Thorpe Plc application form can be accepted.
For further assistance please contact Julie Laman (Group Personnel Manager) on +44 (0)1527 583200.